Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brae's 1st Paid Job!

Here is another cute story about our Sweet Braeden. Today our Yard Guy came to do the yards and take down two trees in our backyard. One of the trees was easily 30 feet tall and I was a little nervous about it coming down. Once it finally fell, Braeden asked if he could go out and help them drag the trimmings around to put in the trailer. We also had old swing set wood that needed to be hauled off. So out went Brae and he worked with the yard guys for about an hour dragging branches and wood to the front yard. I also looked out in the front yard and he was raking up clippings there too. It made me so proud that he was willing to help. After the yard guys were done, Brae came running into my room with the bill and .......$3.00 that he had earned for helping Gonzalo. He was so excited! He later told me he tried to give it back, but Gonzalo made him take it. Isn't that the cutest story? I'm so proud of you Braeden

No comments: