Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Love These Pictures!

You know how you take some pictures and they just make you smile! Here are a few of those pictures. Hope they brighten your day too!

Here are all the cousins. This picture was taken when it was about 12 degrees outside. I have never heard so much whining and complaining from six kids all at the same time. But hey.....We got a picture!

Me and my little Sissy. I love her so much! She is truly my best friend. It is quite funny how much we realize that we are alike as we get older...All the way down to water on the windshield!

Our little man bundled up to brave the storm. This whole day we called him Randy from the movie "A Christmas Story". He would say, "I'm not Randy, I'm Cason". It was so cute to watch him try and walk with all the layers on.

Cason and his Daddy. I love this picture of two of my men. Very rarely do I get a picture of Bret where he is not hiding. This was taken on the train ride at Knott's Berry Farm.

No comments: