Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July! We had a great one....

We had such a fun 4th of July. We went to my mom and dad's house in the afternoon. We barbaqued, the kids swam, and we had a firework show. Here are some of the highlights of our day.....
Ty with his cool "firework enhancing glasses".
Bret and I.
Ty and his scary flashlight face!
Daddy and Ty
Daddy and Case
Daddy and Brae
Cason was so excited for the firework show to begin
My wonderful dad and I BBQing together. I think I impressed him with my skills at the grill:)
Ty flying down the slide
Case loving being on Brae's shoulders
Brae and Case going down the slide together.
Brae & Case with the angel food patriotic cake I made.

1 comment:

MeMe & PaPa said...

As I looked at all of the pictures that you posted of our activites on the 4th, I feel so blessed to have so much. Mom and I have two of the best daughters in the world. And they are married to real good guys that love and respect them. And then we have our 5 then l. Five grandsons and one grandaughter. What more could we ask for? We love you all.