Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Mom Looked What I Picked For You!"

Here is another cute Cason story. I got to my mom and dad's house on Friday afternoon to pick up Cason. It had been a long day and I was ready for it to be over. As I got out of the car, Cason was looking through the blinds and waving at me. I walked to the front door and as I opened it, I saw Cason run by and into the kitchen. He came out of the kitchen with these beautiful flowers. He went on to tell me that him and Meme had gone into the backyard and picked these flowers for me. He insisted that I know that he had helped pick them. It meant the world to me and they look beautiful on my kitchen counter. Thank you mom for taking the time to do that for me. I love my Mother's Day flowers.

1 comment:

MeMe & PaPa said...

We had so much fun picking these flowers for you. He was so proud to put them in the vase. Remember how he was watching out the window for you to come?