Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Tyler James!


Happy 13th Birthday Tyler! We are so proud of the young man that you are becoming. Just yesterday, I was holding this precious little baby boy who made me a mommy! It seems that I just blinked and 13 years have passed. I treasure you as my son. You make us so proud by your example and love of the gospel. Most days I wish I could just make time stop so that you would not grow up. I do look forward to seeing you grow into a man and all the many joys we have yet to share with you! I hope you have a day that is as special as you are to us! We love you our very 1st son!

4 comments:

Shannon P. said...

I wish I was there to give him 13 swats on his butt!! I am so proud to be his Nana and I love him so much. I too am also proud of him and how he honors his priesthood. I love you Ty and miss you so much!

MeMe & PaPa said...

It only seems like yesterday that we got to see our first grandson at the hospital in Lindsay. The hospital is no longer there but you have continued to grow toward becoming an adult. We are so proud of you and the things that you do. You are a example to your brothers and they just adore you. We love you. Happy 13th Birthday!

Wilder's said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! Eliza was born on a very special date I can see! Hope you had a great day.

Janele M.Stratton said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I hope you have a great one!