Saturday, November 1, 2008


OK...so if you know me, you know I hate Halloween! It seems like it is a day of trying to tame wild children from 7am-11pm. My students are wild, my children are wild, and I am just exhausted! To top it off, Bret is working nights right now. I shouldn't complain I guess, Ty went to a friends house and Brae, Case, and I did the trick-or-treating thing. My mom is such a good sport....she came out to the house to help me with the hundreds of trick-or-treaters we get. Overall, it was a fun day! Long......but fun!

Our Yankee Fan.....Braeden Michael

YES!!!!This is our son....Tyler James

Cason Andrew....Our Little Firefighter!

2 comments:

tamster17 said...

Halloween is not as fun as a grown-up as it was was as a kid -- that's for sure! And you being a teacher -- I don't blame you for not liking it even more! I can't even imagine dealing with a class full when Halloween comes around! I get tired quick of the sugar craziness spinning around my monkies here at home! It is fun to see them all dressed up with big smiles on their faces though! Glad you had a good Halloween and were a good sport despite it all!

MeMe & PaPa said...

You could run the real haunted house and scare everyone. Glad you dressed up Jen. What a good sport you are. The kids look so cute. Aren't you glad it is over?