Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Fun Evening At the Beach!

How blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband. You work so hard for us and help to keep us all safe. You are such a wonderful daddy. We had so much fun at the beach with you. I love you with all my heart Bret!
I love these boys so much! How blessed I feel to be their mommy. We had so much fun together at the beach. You are the best sons in the world!

We treasure our time with GGPa. He always welcomes us and never complains about the noise that comes with my boys. Thank you GGPa! We love you!


We had such a great time going down to the beach to take family pictures. We couldn't have done it without GGPa's help. So Here We Are!!!!




2 comments:

Shannon P. said...

What darling pictures of you all. I cant wait to see you in a few months. I miss you all so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

MeMe & PaPa said...

What a beautiful family you have Jenifer. And you know what? We love everyone of them with all our hearts!