Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Trip to Lagoon!

What a sweet boy Dalin is. He took Cason by the hand and took him to see the water fountain!
This is one of my favorite pictures. This is Cason and Chezney (My sister's neighbor). She is about 4 months older than Case. They were so cute to watch as they shared their Slurpy.

This by far was the funniest part of our day. Picture this...my sister and I stressed out about getting our hair wet on the Roaring Rapid Water Ride. This picture is about 30 seconds before the giant waterfall. Well, Shanny got the seat directly under the massive stream of water. She looked like she had just taken a shower with her clothes on. Needless to say, I have not laughed that hard ever. What a good sport Shanny was!


All the Guys after their Grand Prix Race!



1 comment:

MeMe & PaPa said...

This day was so special to me. The most fun I've had in years. We laughed til our stomachs hurt and everyone had such a good time. Can't wait to go again.